Business Development for Coaches – Meetings in London
Special Interest Group for Coaches
Why was this group set up?
Research asking coaches what they needed the most gave a resounding answer of ‘Help with developing our practice’.
Results from 500 responses* showed that coaches love the profession, delivering coaching and making a difference to their clients, but often they struggle with how to run it as a business.
This group has been set up to help you with some of these key challenges including:
- How to get more of the right type of clients
- Business development
- How to price your services
- Selling with integrity
- How to establish your credentials as an expert
- Discovering what marketing really works for a coaching business – so that you can stop wasting your valuable time on things that simply do not work
Come along and join Lisa Farr and others for inspiration, connection and insights.
When is it?
This group will be meeting approximately four times a year.
There will be evening meetings as well as one-day masterclasses at special rates.
The next meeting is:
Saturday 12th November 2016
10.00am – 5.00pm
This meeting is a One Day Masterclass
12th November: How to Use High-End Programmes to
Generate More Revenue in Less Time
On the day you will learn:
- A step-by-step strategy which can help you add 20-50% to your revenue
- How to create a programme which is highly appealing to clients
- Which marketing techniques work best for these big ticket offers
- How to design your programme content so that clients see the value immediately
- How to attract high-end clients
- What to include in your programme to give your client a great result without taking up too much of your time to deliver
This strategy has helped some of my clients to add significantly to their income and I want to share it with as many of you as possible so that you can do the same.
Holiday Inn London – Kensington Forum, 97 Cromwell Road, London SW7 4DN
Closest Tube: Gloucester Road – 5 minutes walk
Who is running the group?
Lisa Farr specialises in helping coaches to get more clients and make more money with ease and integrity. She has over twenty-five years experience in marketing and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing, which puts her in the top 3% of marketers worldwide.
How Do I Book?
Click this link: More details and booking information
* Source of research: Association for Coaching survey 2014.